Licensensed Insurance Agent
CFS Realty is looking to hire and train a select group of motivated real estate professionals. If you are looking to build a career in real estate, or looking to take your existing career to the next level, there is no better place to start with CFS Realty.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Networking and Prospecting
Showing properties and working with home buyers.
Marketing properties and working with home sellers.
Qualifications and Skills
Have a real estate license
Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth.
Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business.
Make a six-figure income.
Have a flexible schedule Work in an energetic, team atmosphere.
Work independently, with no bosses or mandatory meetings.
Find the best free training and support.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
1. You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
2. How many years of Sales experience do you have?
3. Are you able to work in Boston, MA?
4. Do you have the following license or certification: Real Estate License?
5. Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
6. Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
7. What percentage of the time are you willing to travel for work?Event Planning Keypoints